Boutique: So...Jeans FSC
Like a pair of jeans, So…Jeans gives a casual touch to a creative idea.
Denim, strong and easy to wear, is an undisputed mark of the last two centuries. This genuine felt-marked paper has the broken-in appeal of your favorite jeans, thanks to a special surface sizing applied during the paper making process and the addition of cotton fibers.
The Boutique family of papers received its inspiration from the fashion industry, weaving the fabrics, colors and textures of fashion into a bespoke family of papers.
Boutique is made in Italy by the long-standing fine paper manufacturer Gruppo Cordenons, one of the country’s oldest mills and the name behind such renowned papers as Stardream and Plike.
- Paper should be fully acclimated in its original packaging to pressroom conditions of 70° - 75° F with 50% relative humidity.
- We recommend a 24 hour acclimation period, especially in cold weather.
- Fully Oxidizing inks are recommended.
- Please consult with your ink manufacturer if you plan on aqueous coating.
- Always score before folding. When using multiple folds, the primary fold should be in the grain direction.