Boutique: So...Wool FSC
Like warm clothes in winter, So…Wool comfortably wraps communication projects.
The wool and cotton fibers used in manufacturing this special paper produce a distinctive texture with a pleasing tactile feel, exhibiting a warm and inviting sensation.
So…Wool is the ideal paper for projects requiring rich emotions. Its supple feel evokes warmth and security. The texture and material of the paper allows for deep, crisp letterpress impressions, and is equally ideal for most bespoke printing processes.
The Boutique family of papers received its inspiration from the fashion industry, weaving the fabrics, colors and textures of fashion into a bespoke family of papers.
Boutique is made in Italy by the long-standing fine paper manufacturer Gruppo Cordenons, one of the country’s oldest mills and the name behind such renowned papers as Stardream and Plike.
- Paper should be fully acclimated in its original packaging to pressroom conditions of 70° - 75° F with 50% relative humidity.
- We recommend a 24 hour acclimation period, especially in cold weather.
- Fully Oxidizing inks are recommended.
- Please consult with your ink manufacturer if you plan on aqueous coating.
- Always score before folding. When using multiple folds, the primary fold should be in the grain direction.
- For best results print at a slower speed (6000-7000 sheets/hour) due to the wool/cotton content of the sheet, we recommend checking with your printer before printing very large solids.