Rising Barrier Paper
This paper was born after artists began to use Rising Museum Board for purposes other than matting and framing - Legion Barrier Paper is actually a 250gsm, single-ply version of the board.
Barrier Paper a popular paper because of its versatility, being suitable for so many different applications:
- The level, slight textured surface make it ideal for all drawing techniques
- The great dimensionally stability makes it perfect for silkscreen
- Its modestly surface sized making it also suitable for offset printing and light wet-media applications as well as all drawing techniques.
This paper is also available in 60” and 72” rolls, sold as Legion Drawing & Framing.
- Made in USA
- 100% Cotton
- Neutral pH
- Acid Free
- Lignin Free
- Chlorine Free
- Single ply/250gsm
- Buffered with calcium carbonate
- Specialty Paper
- Conservation & Restoration
- Hand Lithography
- Matting & Framing
- Pastel & Charcoal