Working With Legion
- How can I place an order?
Inquire about an invoice
Place an order
Speak to a salesperson
Speak to customer service
email@example.com - FAX
- What are your minimum order quantities?
For resellers of our papers, our minimum opening order of $1,000 is met, our minimum order is $250. For papers for which we do not have resellers exceptions may be made. Please contact us for more information.
- Do you take special orders
Yes! Our vast network of mills around the world can most likely manufacture any paper you need. Please contact us for pricing and minimum quantities.
- Do you offer cutting services?
While we don't have a full converting operation, as a service to our customers we do offer custom cutting.
Pricing is as follows:
- Cutting yielding 4 or fewer sheets $34.95.
- Cutting yielding 5-10 or fewer sheets $39.95.
- Cutting yielding 11-20 sheets is $49.95.
- Cutting yielding 21+ sheets is $64.95.
As an example, cutting 23x35 down to 8.5x11 yields eight sheets. Cutting cost would be $39.95.
- Orders over 100lbs - $35 per 100 lb surcharge
- Orders requiring specific wrapping and labelling - $0.50/package
- Orders requiring specific carton quantities - $2.00/carton
A few notes:
- We cannot cut to anything less than 3.5" (east coast) and 5" (west coast)
- You should allow 1/16" per cut for backtrim to ensure clean edges
- We have a tolerance of up to 1/8", though usually don't exceed 1/16"
- We do not ship the waste unless otherwise specified
- Cutting orders typically take an additional few days to ship unless otherwise specified
*Cutting is charged by line item - if you want two different sized papers cut (i.e. 22x30 and 26x40) you need to order two cutting charges.
- What are your shipping points?
We have two shipping points:
- Edison, NJ 08817
- Los Angeles, CA 90040
We will always try to ship from the nearest warehouse. If, in order to fill your order as completely as possible, we need to ship from a further warehouse we will let you know prior to shipping.
- How soon will you ship my order?
For orders placed before 1pm EST, we do our best to ship them same-day. Most orders will ship within one business day. (Orders with cutting typically take a bit longer).
- What if my shipment arrives damaged?
Our shipping teams have a lot of experience shipping paper. We know how to protect everything from individual sheets to pallets to truckloads. That said, things happen. We don't, for example, know how to protect against a carrier's forklift or a pallet being knocked over at a shipping terminal.
It is important that you note the condition of the shipment as you sign for it with the delivering carrier. Any visible damage MUST be noted with the driver. If not, claims will not be honored.
If the driver won't wait for you to inspect your delivery, sign the shipping receipt as "pending inspection, driver wouldn't wait."
- Who are your resellers in my area?
Since we carry such a broad scope of papers it is best to look-up resellers by the specific paper you’re interested in. On each of our product pages you’ll find a “where to buy” link in the bottom right corner letting you know where you can buy each paper. Keep in mind not all our papers are sold through distribution in which case please contact us direct.
- Can I become a reseller of your papers?
Yes you can!
However, it’s important to keep in mind that each one of our products fall into different markets and each market has its own distribution model. If you’re interested in becoming a reseller please contact us directly and we’ll be happy to discuss this further.