Creating the luxurious look of fine cotton content papers has been an art and a science for over 375 years at the Cordenons mill in Italy.
This 20% cotton paper has a true felt finish that is luxurious to the touch and will add elegance to your project. .
When choosing processes such as letterpress, engraving, thermography, die cutting or offset printing you can specify Canaletto Grana Grossa with absolute confidence. Your project will benefit from using this elegant, true felt finished, cotton enhanced paper that is luxurious to the touch.
- Paper should be fully acclimated in its original packaging to pressroom conditions of 70° - 75° F with 50% relative humidity.
- We recommend a 24 hour acclimation period, especially in cold weather.
- Fully Oxidizing inks are recommended.
- Please consult with your ink manufacturer if you plan on aqueous coating.
- Always score before folding. When using multiple folds, the primary fold should be in the grain direction.
- For best results print at a slower speed (6000-7000 sheets/hour) due to the wool/cotton content of the sheet, we recommend checking with your printer before printing very large solids.